Quantcast

body armor wearers - you need this!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Ok so i played football for 16 years and have snowboarded forever and Raced Boarder cross for about 8 or so. For both of these sports i have worn under armor clothing under my equipment. Warm stuff in the winter months, and long sleeve football stuff to protect from turf burns.

Well i am a retard. I don't know why i never thought of it before for wearing under dainese. The sleeveless under armor shirt is nice and lightweight, wicks sweat and is tight so it wont bunch up under your armor.

It can be had for about $20-22 usd at most football/lacross etc stores.

Buy it, your nipples will thank you!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by stoner_303
wow, i can't believe your just discovering under armor! i love it!
i use it all the time:D
Well like i said, I'm not. Ha. That is the sad part, i just thought duh..wow this may keep my nipples from crying out in pain from my crysty armor!

stoner_303

Chimp
Nov 22, 2003
Colorado
its a football thing (and basketball, baseball ect.....)
they dont want another team to come into their "house" (stadium) and beat them.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Originally posted by Transcend

Buy it, your nipples will thank you!
MMM...... Nipples

Mine are already mad at me for spearing them, so anything I can do to make them happier, i'm all for it :)

EDIT: And yeah, in the winter, the long sleeved Under Armor is the bestest thing ever!

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Originally posted by Bonk
Yeah EXACTLY! Please explain that to me! WTF?!
I don't know. But right after that commercial aired, every 30 year old, fat azz, ex football player at my gym started sporting them.
Not only does the material wick well, but it really stretches nicely over a well developed beer gut.;)
Oh well, at least their commercial worked.

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
at the end of the longest line
Well like i said, I'm not. Ha. That is the sad part, i just thought duh..wow this may keep my nipples from crying out in pain from my crysty armor!
one of the kids on our crew tapes his nipples to protect from the Dainese chaffing.

Yes, he is a bit weird...

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
Looks cool, but is this that much better than wearing a normal jersey under the body armor? Occasionally, I'll pick up high-end "close-out" jerseys in nasty colors for cheap designated for "under armor" use.

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
No room under my armor for that for me! My large upper is tight enough. Also, during July and August, the less clothes the better because I sweat like a maniac. In the summer I sweat just by thinking of sweating.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Originally posted by ChrisRobin
No room under my armor for that for me! My large upper is tight enough. Also, during July and August, the less clothes the better because I sweat like a maniac. In the summer I sweat just by thinking of sweating.
Dude, its like 2mm thick :p

I agree with the less is more thing, I sweat like crazy too. The whole point of UA is its crazy wicking ability.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by BigMike
Dude, its like 2mm thick :p

I agree with the less is more thing, I sweat like crazy too. The whole point of UA is its crazy wicking ability.
exactly it carries the sweat away from the skin, thus cooling you and allowing the sweat to dry. And its like 1mm thick and skin tight. That is the point of it.

Mallet

Chimp
exactly it carries the sweat away from the skin, thus cooling you and allowing the sweat to dry. And its like 1mm thick and skin tight. That is the point of it.
I've been wearing wicker shirts for a few years now and boy are my nipples happy! You can also get them at most ski shops this time of year as clearance for under $10.

brock

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Tacoma, WA
The good thing about it is that after the ride you can just ditch the jersey and armor and you are ready to go clubbin.

Seriously though that stuff rules.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Originally posted by Mallet
Yeah you know.....shirts the "wick" sweat away from your skin.
Oh, is that what my wicker patio furniture is supposed to do, then, too?

Who knew rattan was a high-performance material? Cool!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Originally posted by Jeremy R
I don't know. But right after that commercial aired, every 30 year old, fat azz, ex football player at my gym started sporting them.
Not only does the material wick well, but it really stretches nicely over a well developed beer gut.;)
Oh well, at least their commercial worked.
Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury...I present underArmor Client # 302 - JeremyR