Quantcast

Body Armor

CA_Descender

Chimp
Nov 18, 2007
Simi, CA
I was looking for some new armor and came across some protection that I have not seen before and was wondering if anyone here may know where I can take a look or order it. It is listed as downhill/freeride/MX body armor and I have tried to contact the company that makes it but have heard nothing yet.

If anyone has used this armor, did it fit like most armor, run a bit smaller or a bit larger.

I also searched for "Nemesis" armor and got a few hits but they were of a different version from the same company. Maybe it is imported under a different brand?

Here is a pic of the armor in question

CA_Descender

Chimp
Nov 18, 2007
Simi, CA
What is the cost compared to Rockgardn or Fox?
I have no idea???? Thats why I am trying to find out if it is even imported to the states. The manufacturer does not list prices.

As for now I still use my Rockgarden but is a bit weathered, will need some new armor by spring time.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Plus the arows and pics are in different positions. :cheers:
Its as close to the original as possible (though it wasn't my idea to make the bike going over the triangle) - stealth FTW. The point is most people don't realize what is different :D

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
The symbol in DBD avatar has been around for quite sometime now and used by a lot of trail organizations. How do we know your shirt is not ripping off them?

jeffczyz

Chimp
Jan 25, 2008
I like the look of that. Did you ever find the price? I've delt with SixSixOne in the past and would be curious how much + - it is.