Quantcast

Body Rejecting Beer

sugarNspice

Chimp
Mar 18, 2004
Portland, OR
Anyone have this happen? Seems like once I started riding, eating right, and basically getting heathly that I became unable to drink over 2 beers. And even here recently 2 has been making me feel sick. Like, did I loose the ability to digest beer for some reason? Any idea wassup? I love beer & I never want to give it up. :(

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
i'm the same way. once i get on track with my eating and workouts, i don't even want beer. i am having a really hard time with good beer now. it gives me a stomach ache and makes me dizzy. i've found that miller lite goes down pretty well ( porbably because its alcoholic water). i don't know what the deal is. i love beer. sometimes i miss it but i think i can do without.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
could be that you are developing an allergy...yeast, hops, etc....depends on the person...it happens more than you know...I meet someone almost bi-weekly who's going through the same thing....D

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Dude that's harsh. try something else, go :drool: higher quality or maybe, God forbid :eek: light? Actually, no, don't go light, that was a stupid idea. On the other hand, girls dig fruit coolers... you could try Mike's? Dunno, you're in a predicament.

dirtyamerican

Monkey
Jan 15, 2005
at my own freeride trail
BMXman said:
could be that you are developing an allergy...yeast, hops, etc....depends on the person...it happens more than you know...I meet someone almost bi-weekly who's going through the same thing....D
Ya, probably not allergic to the alcohol itself(?). I know a woman that can only drink one brand of beer, and that's it because she's allergic to everything else. It must suck to be her.