Quantcast

%%% Bohica Fridump gmt%%%

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Since the markets are shit I decided to play the GME and AMC squeeze till it runs dry. Should be fun, already up. Shot the first marmot of the year this morning. Bastards try and burrow under the house every chance they get. Not sure what I am going to do today but I am pretty sure it will be nefarious at some point.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
you're late! :D
please don't sell early. kthx.
Not dumb enough for those kind of moves, I bought in under $70 and have held since then, I just dont want to baby sit all the red as of late. My Cyrpto and squeeze plays have been almost meeting my monthly gains that EFT's and my other normal positions yield. Crazy time and place to be living in these days.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Boss Man just told us work from home will probably go at least six more months, simply because it's going well and the company is no hurry to get back to the office. :rockout:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Me helping neighbor put Amazon roof-rack on brand-new Telluride:

Me: These dont seem to be tight enough. [Shakes and rips off roof] Mind if I help?

Neighbor: Sure!

Me: [tries installing multiple times] I don't think these things fit. I used to install them when I worked at the bike shop. I've probably installed over 300 of all different models. These don't fit. We can't get them tight enough.

Neighbor: They'll be fine. They're just for skis.

Me: Ski generate lift though...

Those things are for sure coming off along with 4 pairs of skis. Save $250, spend $1500 to replace skis.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Me: These dont seem to be tight enough. [Shakes and rips off roof] Mind if I help?

Me: [tries installing multiple times] I don't think these things fit. I used to install them when I worked at the bike shop. I've probably installed over 300 of all different models. These don't fit. We can't get them tight enough.

Those things are for sure coming off along with 4 pairs of skis. Save $250, spend $1500 to replace skis.
:popcorn:

gonefirefightin

free wieners

Same in the overland community, lets put a $100 rack on our rig and load it with 1k lbs worth of shit then hit some washboard roads and water bars!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Boss Man just told us work from home will probably go at least six more months, simply because it's going well and the company is no hurry to get back to the office. :rockout:
we had a team meeting today; expected back 3 days/wk by July 1; 5 days/wk after labor day.

first roof rack i ever installed was done at night in the winter. went skiing with three friends the next day. will never forget looking in the rear view mirror and seeing the entire thing floating through the air behind the car. amazingly no skis were damages aside from a few small scrapes. :rofl:

fun fact-that was 1995; the same towers and bars have worked over 3 subsequent cars and are now on my current car.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
we had a team meeting today; expected back 3 days/wk by July 1; 5 days/wk after labor day.

first roof rack i ever installed was done at night in the winter. went skiing with three friends the next day. will never forget looking in the rear view mirror and seeing the entire thing floating through the air behind the car. amazingly no skis were damages aside from a few small scrapes. :rofl:

fun fact-that was 1995; the same towers and bars have worked over 3 subsequent cars and are now on my current car.
My Yakima rack was bought used in 2005ish and is now 4 cars in. Thing will last forever.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Skied with wife and elder kids today, baby being sitted. Trees left of Outrigger were most excellent. I hope my GoPro footage is decent. Wife driving home now (I drove until Empire then swapped so that I could eat my chili from Goody’s).

Tomorrow is more skiing with elder kids, wife at home with the baby.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA

Your neighborhood sounds....... Interesting.....

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Dammit, got skunked on a ride in Green River, WY, a little too much warmed, snow soaked Bentonite. Filthy mess, but still managed a few K of vert on moist jeep roads...
20210305_131211_copy_768x1024.jpg

Last edited:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Your neighborhood sounds....... Interesting.....
Normal suburban neighborhood. Not everyone is an engineer. And crazy Trumper is almost 1 mile away down a major street. Same neighborhood as they call the regions of the city, but not close.