Quantcast

bohohohohohoh saturBORK GMT

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
My dad just now: if you take the while global population and split it into the land mass of Texas, everyone would get 1000sqft? The earth is no way over populated.

Me: What about the arid and inhabitable regions?

Him: those don't make up that much of the Earth's terrain.

Me: Okay. What happens when you put varying populations that conflict into a packed area, using our current globally inefficient farming processes, then expect peaceful integration?

Mom: oh shut up both of you.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Breakfast -> swim -> lunch -> home Depot run -> ride -> finish new umbrella assembly -> beers -> hot tub with kids -> bbq chicken kabobs -> monsters inc

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
mtns ride to get peeps who haven't been in a while back out. fun 10 mile loop (kitsuma). beers consumed at the end. most weren't down with a second loop, but there was interest in hitting a nearby brewery. then someone had a bright idea to hit wilson creek for a headquarters loop on the way home. let's just say my water bottle turned into a stoutlebottle. epic fun was had. a giant dick was drawn in the thick dust on the back window of my car. currently at home drinking a beer and eating all the foods. GREAT SUCCESS.
upload_2019-6-15_21-29-18.jpeg

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Got back from the horse show.early so Ruth and I went downtown to this little Taqueria for Carnitas Soft tacos, chips, jalenpenos, pickeled carrots, followed by some really good ice cream over at Lords, good handmade stuff. excellent evening

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Turned a two hour hike into a 2:45 one. Pretty slow pace, but with weight. Just wanted to get in the woods. Encountered a group of surprisingly polite kids on the way up. Then shortly two adult humans, whom I doubt were related to the kids. After them, just me and the spiders.