Quantcast

Bolt Cutters + SloMoJo = Lunch ride!

splat

Nam I am
It is an awesome day here , so a Bunch of us decided to go out for a Lunch ride. we get all changed and out back ready to go , and SLoMoJo , is looking for the key to the lock that has his bike locked on his car's Bike rack. he can't find it , looks and looks , no luck. goes into the office to see if he left it at his desk. while we wait I say to the other 2 guys , "looks like it is only going to be the 3 of us"

with that he comes out of the back door carring a 1/2 inch pair of Bolt cutters, and hands them to me saying you like breaking things! So I cut that Master lock right on off!

and away we rode !

and the ride was very interesting . we ran into 2 other groups of riders out there and one of the trails had recently had massive work done on it. what had been 7 sets of small bridges , is now much much longer! the 7 sets are no all 1 long set about 100 yards long 6 inches wide and curvy , and 2 smaller sets of planks on each end , very tough ! I fell off it a couple of times ! this is going to be fun Practice.