Quantcast

Bomber shoes?? Need info

v10rider

Chimp
Aug 6, 2007
Alright I'm looking into getting the marzocchi bomber shoes but I have flat feet and I have a huge problem finding dam shoes. Im just looking for feed back on how the shoe fits and if the inersole is removable and all the pros and cons of the shoe itself. I need all this info before spending $115 and then finding out they dont fit and having to pay a 20% restocking fee. And one last thing is are they close to your shoe size in regular shoes??

Thanks for all the info.
AJ

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
I'm assuming you're talking about the Marzocchi 5.10s. They run pretty true to their size, I wear 11.5 in most other shoes and my 5.10s fit just the same. And yes, the insole is removable.

v10rider

Chimp
Aug 6, 2007
the only thing that is holding me back is my flat feet because most of the time i go through hell trying to find a pair of shoes that actually feel good and it sucks that they charge a 20% restocking fee. And i have called so many places to go try them on and there is no where that sells them. Well that i can find. But other then that how do they feel when riding with them and when jsut having them on??

Thanks for all the info it will really help!!

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
couldn't tell you about the "flat feet" issue, but i do have a pair that fit me fine. as mattmatt said, they run pretty true to the size. i have wide feet so i round up a half size on most shoes from a 12.5 to a 13.

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
I have flat feet and they feel fine to me... but I've never really felt the need for a specific shoe due to my flat feet so maybe I just don't know any better.

v10rider

Chimp
Aug 6, 2007
thanks for all the info! and all the other shoes i have tried on were like DC shoes etnies crap like that. Last year I rode in a pair of DCs but cant find them anymore and I heard the 5 10 shoes were really good so i wanted to give them a try. but thanks again

marshalolson

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2006
FWIW, i have a pretty high arch and have to wear orthodics, because they are too low.

super sick shoes. i love them.