Quantcast

Bombings at Boston Marathon Many badly injuried

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Just wait till they find out it was done by a white Republican in his mid-50s angry about tax-day and using "Patriots Day" in Boston to strike back.

You won't hear another peep on Fox News about it, and they'll just go back to their 24/7 OMFG BENGHAZI!!!!!! coverage.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I just pulled in from 3 days in the desert. BTW if you lost a chocolate lab 100+ miles from fvcking ANYWHERE, I found him.

But just now catching up on the dangers of long distance running. Took about a nanosecond for my girlfriend to point out 1) tax day 2) Boston 3) patriot's day

This is one of the few times I wish I had television service cuz gawd dayum I'd be glued to faux newz right now.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
and in a moment of humor....i get a phone call from my 5 year old nephew singing beef, beef, beef,....beef bologna

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Moab, I presume?

Good on ya for taking him in. Does he get along with your dawg? Any plans to adopt his sorry ass?
About 90 miles north of death valley. The concept of "moab" implies a place with gas stations and restaurants which are a foreign entity in this region. I'm not kidding......hour and a half to reach a thing called 'pavement'.

Nice kid but dumber n' dirt. I ran into a tow truck driver after driving around for an hour and a half looking for a camp setup. Kinda weird running into a tow truck that far from anything but he saved some nameless subie driver with a flat tire. I told him the story and he took him two hours away to the nearest animal shelter. I've got a buddy who's actually thinking about driving back down there and picking him up. I was moderately okay with stealing some poor dumb hippy's dog but I didn't want to take him too far from the places someone might be looking.

But see anthony watkins' post for how I feel about someone who would leave a dog out there.

Last edited: