Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
ME and my nephew are having a Bon fire at Alki
Tonight . everyone is welcome. B.Y.O.B, 6:00pm
to whenever.

Chris

B ring Y our O wn B imbo??....hmmm...I thought those were always provided...damn....

:nuts: :blah: :nuts: :blah: :nuts:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
I will be drinking beer in the alley...from a cooler...with 3 other guys...I will say, "Yup." then someone will say, "Yep.", then someone else will say, "Mmmhmm." And the night will be complete when my neighbor takes out his trash and puts it in the bin that I dumped all the sh*t (in the literal sense)that his dog laid in my yard.....That'll be good times... Mmmmmhmmm... :blah: :nuts:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
girlwhoboards said:
yeah...my favorite things...bikes, fire and water...oh and monkeys ;). i'm playing soccer first...should be around by 8:30ish then i want to ride bikes.....please, please, please somebody ride with me cause it's scary in the hood (he-he).
pm me for my number or i'll just look for the king of the hill crew standing around the fire and maybe i can drag someone out or i'll just go by myself. where abouts on the beach...near which store/landmark? i'll see if i can bring some of my soccer grrls with me but they aint no bimbos...just quality girls...so if you want the easy ones you need to find your own bimbos (jk).
-Kim
Nice!! I knew that's what byob stood for...now I have proof!!! hehe!! :blah: