Quantcast

bones over metal guys.....

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
... the video is good but come on having 5 different posts is alittle too much like spam. not hatin on ya, the video is cool but there is no need to post that many damn threads about it.

having said that...those guys in that video are badass. sp is that DJ area.

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
biggins said:
... the video is good but come on having 5 different posts is alittle too much like spam. not hatin on ya, the video is cool but there is no need to post that many damn threads about it.

having said that...those guys in that video are badass. sp is that DJ area.
are you high?

ps, those guys are, dare i say, 'hella' bad ass

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
oh i know they are but that many threads is a little overwhelming. i know they rip they rip very well at that and the video is good it just seems like they are pushing it hard enough to make it look too much like spam for their site. thats all i am saying.....again i dig the video, the riding and the riding spot i am lways envious of the PNW guys when they post pics/videos of their stuff.

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
the pnw is where its at for sure... im moving to bellingham in a year, then it will be even better than it is now.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
arboc! said:
the pnw is where its at for sure... im moving to bellingham in a year, then it will be even better than it is now.
thats a bold statement judging from how badass all that stuff looks already and the level of the riders there.

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
biggins said:
oh i know they are but that many threads is a little overwhelming. i know they rip they rip very well at that and the video is good it just seems like they are pushing it hard enough to make it look too much like spam for their site. thats all i am saying.....again i dig the video, the riding and the riding spot i am lways envious of the PNW guys when they post pics/videos of their stuff.
I'll take the blame or credit for it depending on who you are and how you look at it. It's not our goal to be overwhelming. We don't mean to abuse the great site that is ridemonkey or wear out your interest in our ongoing project. We did try to reuse as many old threads from our first episode of three months ago, but things happened. There where serveral different people who posted. We'll try to avoid this in the future. As well, I wanted to make sure that it was in the different threads that were pertinent. We'll do better in the future. Peace and go ride. Maybe we'll run into you on the trails and get you into the project. Bones Over Metal.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
SeaPig said:
I'll take the blame or credit for it depending on who you are and how you look at it. It's not our goal to be overwhelming. We don't mean to abuse the great site that is ridemonkey or wear out your interest in our ongoing project. We did try to reuse as many old threads from our first episode of three months ago, but things happened. There where serveral different people who posted. We'll try to avoid this in the future. As well, I wanted to make sure that it was in the different threads that were pertinent. We'll do better in the future. Peace and go ride. Maybe we'll run into you on the trails and get you into the project. Bones Over Metal.

you should come to the south and do some riding and filming...good stuff here and i am glad you understood i was not trying to be a dick or anything.

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
biggins said:
thats a bold statement judging from how badass all that stuff looks already and the level of the riders there.
i meant it would be better for me... you see
bellingham>spokane

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
biggins said:
you should come to the south and do some riding and filming...good stuff here and i am glad you understood i was not trying to be a dick or anything.

I love the south lived there a while, like NC Georgia and oops(Texas). Maybe our second year we can travel. This kind of filmming cost a lot. Sorry about the delay, just got back from Whistler. Peace!

Mark