Quantcast

Bonney lake or Auburn DH???

DHmaverick

Chimp
Sep 8, 2008
hey guys i just started getting into down hill riding and was wondering if anyone knew of some good spots in either the bonney lake area or auburn area to go ride? i know of a few really good trails across the street from the tree farm at victor falls but its closed down in there now and a few of my buddies got kicked out of there a while ago. any help would be great.

thanks
nathan

Jun 18, 2004
Ask the peeps at Crystal for permission to bushwack some of the overgrown dh that's inbounds... I would call first

DHmaverick

Chimp
Sep 8, 2008
ok thanks. where at off of exit 38 do i go? a nieghbor told me to go find palisades and ride there is that a good spot to downhill? they said it was like a 5 mile shuttle or ride up on the road but there was along single track that came down

LeroyJenkins

Chimp
Feb 17, 2008
Around here Palisades is called XC, but yes it can be shuttled, and it is a fun descent on any kind of bike. Ranger Creek is a better option in the same area.

Jun 18, 2004
I usually ride/hike-a-bike up Ranger... the ride down is hella fun and fast... it's not really dh... it's single track pointed down hill...

There are fun rides to be had at Crystal Mt also... Ranger, Palisades, Noble Nob, Crystal all have trail info and maps posted on-line...

The exits your not really supposed to talk about on here b/c they aren't legal or "sanctioned trails". Those are the type places that you have to get to know people to ride w/that know the trails... all around they are better w/others than pushing by yourself. Safer also w/others around.

DHmaverick

Chimp
Sep 8, 2008
ok thanks so if i want to go up to crystal and ride i should give them a call and see if i can ride or are they open for bikers to just go up and ride?

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
You'll need to pedal up or push if you want to ride Crystal. But, it's good fer ya. No point in calling, they trails will be open until the snow flies.