Quantcast

boobs

Hawkeye

Monkey
Jan 8, 2002
Naperville, IL
If these searches were truely random I don't see the problem. But when you get behind those "extra search" screen it's 15 hot chics and 3 dudes. while the terrorist looking people just walk on by.

Well that's how it is when I go back there when the pull my wife aside, EVERY TIME WE FLY. And the screeners don't find it funny when you notice that they are only searching the hot chics. My fovorite comment "It looks like the VIP line at Crobar in here" Everyone seems to get a chuckle except those creepy screeners.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Hawkeye said:
If these searches were truely random I don't see the problem. But when you get behind those "extra search" screen it's 15 hot chics and 3 dudes. while the terrorist looking people just walk on by.

Well that's how it is when I go back there when the pull my wife aside, EVERY TIME WE FLY. And the screeners don't find it funny when you notice that they are only searching the hot chics. My fovorite comment "It looks like the VIP line at Crobar in here" Everyone seems to get a chuckle except those creepy screeners.
ya, well every single screener at O'Hare or midway is from either A. Prison B. Rehab or C. Prison

McT

Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
Texas
*Sigh* I have a flight towmarrow to New Mexico, and I KNOW they're going to stop me since my last name sounds middle eastern. All I can hope for is that the screener is atleast a semi hot chick.

HTFR

Monkey
Aug 20, 2002
Chelsea, Quebek
"I was absolutely astounded at the fact that they thought they could violate my Fourth Amendment rights, violate my privacy, violate my body because of some secret law," she said. ... she likes it! :sneeky:

Tully

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
Seattle, WA
HTFR said:
"I was absolutely astounded at the fact that they thought they could violate my Fourth Amendment rights, violate my privacy, violate my body because of some secret law," she said. ... she likes it!
:stupid:

I really wouldn't be that surprised.

Crash_Tested

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
wCo
I've never had my chest felt up and I've been searched around 4 times. :rolleyes:
If you buy your ticket on short notice, you will get searched.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Skookum said:
i wish someone would feel me up at the airport, i find it tantalizing and it would probably relax me for a long flight.
Even if it was a 275# balding guy that was covered in tatoos from The Crips and various other gangs?

Glad I've never been searched at an airport, of course I wouldn't mind if it was a hot chick.

McT

Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
Texas
Leaving in an hour, wish me luck. Im hope they dont stop me for having my paper too sharp, as to cause paper cuts and be used as a weapon...

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
COmtbiker12 said:
Even if it was a 275# balding guy that was covered in tatoos from The Crips and various other gangs?
sure why not... what's life without a little excitement..... live on the edge i always say.... :monkey:

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
Did anyone see that SNL with like Colin Ferrell where he was in the airport and they had to search him at the metal detector. And the security chick kept feeling him up and patting his butt with her hand. maybe it's just me.