Quantcast

^^ Boom GMT ^^

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Fun was had. two Blue Gill and a small Bass on a popper using my new fly rod, I really like how it gives me accurate control of the fly line.. Amazing what polarized prescription glasses do for your eyesight. I actually clearly saw the bass come up and hit the popper:neo:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Fun was had. two Blue Gill and a small Bass on a popper using my new fly rod, I really like how it gives me accurate control of the fly line.. Amazing what polarized prescription glasses do for your eyesight. I actually clearly saw the bass come up and hit the popper:neo:

Does your kayak have pedal propulsion? If so, propeller or fins? I am considering a pedal kayak and looking for feedback. :)

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
SM

I have a Hobie Revolution 13.5 with the Mirage pedal drive and turbo fins. I have also had a Wilderness systems Tarpon 120 paddle only Kayak.

Pedal drive is the way to go. I like the fins because they have a beaching mode that tucks them against the hull so you don't have to pull the drive in shallows, Longer boats are faster and have more storage for camping stuff inside the hull