Quantcast

Boom!

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
My building is right next to that thing. I had no idea anything had happend until I saw it on the elevator news.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
It was definitely a fixed gear rider.

Obscure Japanese track bike, no brakes, tight pants, military cap, tiny t-shirt, neon-colored Nikes, and a colored bandanna around his seatpost to represent what xXxHardC0rexXx crew he is in when he goes to a local show to hardcore dance and punch people in the face in the name of As I Lay Dying.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
It was a cabbie or bus driver dressed up as a fixie hipster in a devious plot to frame cyclists.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless

Obscure Japanese track bike, no brakes, tight pants, military cap, tiny t-shirt, neon-colored Nikes, and a colored bandanna around his seatpost to represent what xXxHardC0rexXx crew he is in when he goes to a local show to hardcore dance and punch people in the face in the name of As I Lay Dying.
I don't think the big NY crew would allow anything like that to happen....

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn

You got the ensemble right, but the only place he was heading was back across the williamsburg bridge to catch the end his friend's iPod 'DJ' set.

loosecannon

Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
San Diego
Def goomg tp catch the ipod "dj" set and NOT a hardcore show, that dude was prob a so-called 'hardcore' kid but really just a new-age hipster who blows goats with his dirty looking girlfriends and their straight edge chest pieces....nothing wrong with neon colored nikes kid! nothing!