Quantcast

Boom!

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I drove to San Diego yesterday and brought home this weapon of mass . . . I mean BASS destruction.

Horrible camera work.

It plays and sounds ungodly. It is so light and easy to play, it feels like cheating.

I actually cried playing it today. It is going to be a huge part of the rehab of my left hand and arm. I've been able to play lines that weren't options on my other basses. I'm inspired and driven.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
passive, but powerful. not quite the output of my Warwick $$, but super useable and tons of variety. there is an option to run both in series or parallel, and series is punchy!

Uncle Cliffy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2008
Southern Oregon
I gotta say, I'm way jealous.

Of the fact that you have something that slick, and that you can play in the first place...

I've always wanted to learn the drums, but after going to a Claypool concert, the bass has kinda won over.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Nice dude! Don't know your jam, but did you ever hear of Billy Talent? Pretty cool music, all base driven.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
NAD amp and cd player, with my computer running into the amp for my mp3s. Can't recall the NAD models, but I think the amp is 50w. The system is more than enough for my apartment, and everyone with an ear for music comments on how strong the rig is.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
I gotta say, I'm way jealous.

Of the fact that you have something that slick, and that you can play in the first place...

I've always wanted to learn the drums, but after going to a Claypool concert, the bass has kinda won over.
WORD.... Primus sucks!! ;)

Some of the other must-have albums of his are:
COLONEL CLAYPOOL'S BUCKET OF BERNIE BRAINS
COLONEL LES CLAYPOOL'S FEARLESS FLYING FROG BRIGADE - Live Frogs Set 1 - (amazing version of Shine on your crazy diamonds)
LES CLAYPOOL AND THE HOLY MACKEREL - Highball With The Devil

Rock-on!!

offsprung

Monkey
Aug 5, 2007
Rochester
I drove to San Diego yesterday and brought home this weapon of mass . . . I mean BASS destruction.

Horrible camera work.

It plays and sounds ungodly. It is so light and easy to play, it feels like cheating.

I actually cried playing it today. It is going to be a huge part of the rehab of my left hand and arm. I've been able to play lines that weren't options on my other basses. I'm inspired and driven.
Is that a hello kitty stool?