Quantcast

BOOOOOO E-BIKES

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Similar moaning to you and ebikes but they do it with DH bikes.
no no no, you're not getting out of this

You have friends that call going out on a trailbike ride 'riding enduro'

That's fucking hilarious. And you really should consider telling them your dh bike is more important than their fanny packs.

Consider this an intervention. Not because I'm smug, but because I care.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland

That's fucking hilarious. And you really should consider telling them your dh bike is more important than their fanny packs.

Haha, you got me before I edited it.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Hey guys I'm thinking about dressing enduro before I go riding enduro.

Can anyone help me out? I just need some tips for thinking enduro before I go riding enduro and living enduro so I think dressing enduro might get me in the right mindset for this totally new thing that definitely didn't exist 30 years ago which was just going and riding a bike outside.

also #enduro

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland

Ok, I trust you…. Which rules haven’t been respected? The eyewear, the ebike, enduro terminology in French speakers? I’m down for an intervention but can we sit down and figure out my biggest transgressions? It’s been a while since I’ve been away. I’ve lost track of what’s hot.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ok, I trust you…. Which rules haven’t been respected? The eyewear, the ebike, enduro terminology in French speakers? I’m down for an intervention but can we sit down and figure out my biggest transgressions? It’s been a while since I’ve been away. I’ve lost track of what’s hot.

As long as you are shitting on someone else who is riding their bikes you are doing it right. It is also important to have your visor at the correct angle.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I just think it's hilarious that riding a bike up hills and then riding down them is now called enduro.

Back in my day (and yours) we just called that mountainbiking. I know it's a euro thing. But I also know it's proof that aggressive marketing works.

#moarchartruse

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
I just think it's hilarious that riding a bike up hills and then riding down them is now called enduro.

Back in my day (and yours) we just called that mountainbiking. I know it's a euro thing. But I also know it's proof that aggressive marketing works.

#moarchartruse
Have you tried saying Enduro with a French accent? Now try with a German accent. See? Much better. Voilà! There’s the proof.

Can you tell me how to do it more aggressively so I could get some peeps back on the DH bIkes doing laps? We promise not to say YEEEW.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
If loving E is wrong then maybe I don’t wanna be right. No but really, I love my e bike and I’m really concerned it’s gonna negatively impact my future exercising and street cred. Its a risk I’m willing to take.
If I could tolerate being around mountainbikers I'd have probably bought one by now. Obviously a way better shuttle than a damn truck.

But the truth is I can generate way better tantrums from them with a 125 2 stroke.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
If loving E is wrong then maybe I don’t wanna be right.
word

Have you tried saying Enduro with a French accent? Now try with a German accent. See? Much better.
Every time I try it just comes out as "KRUTOR"

Because if you're going to speak east european anything......it really should just be KRUTOR

because KRUTOR

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
you ever see one of those in real life?

to me it's just an ideological fantasy

I know it's out there, I just don't live close enough to the holy land.

Our murkan KRUTORs were called 'brooklyn machine works'
Did you see the Pinkbike article on the old huck bike scene over in Russia?

I have! I saw many of those amazing Eastern Euro beasts at Eurobike and sometimes in Châtel. We used to joke around before vlogs and YouTube channels that, that was where you had to go to finish your pro MTB career, like Schley.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
don't tell the east coast guidos but the brooklyn was the same design

fattfatnessfatfatfatfatfatty was just as stupid but it was complex with lunkages n' shit
Anything designed around a Super Monster is A ok.

Can we go back to my intervention. I’m crying for help over here! Can anyone hear me?

D90B0C20-7A04-48A9-95DF-9D4A5394D0A2.jpeg

Cannon Fodder. Haha, I have nothing left to loose!

I’m starting a new thread and calling it, “ The DHers commuter ebike thread”. Then I can aggressively market the next big thing. It’s coming Woo! Aggressive marketing works.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
I got an eRansom frame without a motor that I want to make into a normal bike with a huge lunchbox/bong storing vessel. I think it’d be fun to make it look like an ebike but ride sweet just for the bunched panties. Get all up in the trains on it wearing rape shades.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
More off topic bullshitting….

We are having a French DH Cup race in Châtel the 15th of August which is the week before the Les Gets WC DH race. How about you fuckers bring yer acoustic fat bikes for same laps, beers and drunk spectating? Could be fun? I promise to bring the DH bike and goggles…