Quantcast

BOOOOOO E-BIKES

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
ah yes. Lift accessed bike parks being entirely free of park rat clone dorks.

Y'all care too much about what other people do for skids and giggles
thats the instagram account you showed me, smart guy :rofl:

but no, we don't talk about the trumpores here any more

I just like giving ben shit because he lives in a better country than me. Ill die earlier so I gotta get it while I can.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The most expensive Giant E-MTB is $10K but most are closer to half of that.
True, I was speaking generally though. There's no shortage of bikes costing north of that around here.

It just sucks that bikes have so much value, yet are so easy to be stolen with virtually no way of tracking them.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Ran into a guy on the trails yesterday who needed to find a way to put in a support ticket into Zendesk, his $12k Yet-E bike had a display flashing "E" (for ebike?) and the motor wouldn't work. Really seemed to be enjoying himself pushing his bike up a rocky tech ascent with a fair amount of miles between him and the parking lot.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
checking in for some e-grump. rode with a buddy on his ebike on friday. did not like the sound of being followed by the motor. not one bit. sounded like i was being chased by a drone for half of the ride. boooooo.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
checking in for some e-grump. rode with a buddy on his ebike on friday. did not like the sound of being followed by the motor. not one bit. sounded like i was being chased by a drone for half of the ride. boooooo.
So what you're really saying is you missed the sound of heavy breathing while you're being "chased by a buddy" .
We all have our own personal reasons as to what makes riding bikes enjoyable to us so don't worry. no one's gonna judge you if that happens to be yours.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Ran into a guy on the trails yesterday who needed to find a way to put in a support ticket into Zendesk, his $12k Yet-E bike had a display flashing "E" (for ebike?) and the motor wouldn't work. Really seemed to be enjoying himself pushing his bike up a rocky tech ascent with a fair amount of miles between him and the parking lot.
Didn't know AS had gone moped.

Never go full moped.

:D

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Did you just complain on a DH forum about your climbing experience? I just want to be sure I got that right.