Quantcast

Bootleg video

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Nice video, interesting style. I especially liked the opening with the silhouettes.

Sometimes your editing makes me feel like I'm on DRUGZ. I like it but I feel like the effects can be overwhelming and may be better used to highlight clips with sic style or something cool that a rider does.

Good work! Looks like some fun riding and it's nice to see a DH track without any man made features, just bikes and dirt.

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
Enjoyable video! What type of lenses did you use?

I watched the most recent, muddy clip from the vimeo list. I don't want to come off as a complete twat, but I just wanted to let you know that I think your stuff is a little over edited (for my taste). I sincerely think that your videos would be more entertaining if the editing was less obvious. After all, the best editors are the ones that people don't even notice.

No offense! Keep up the good work!

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Enjoyable video! What type of lenses did you use?

I watched the most recent, muddy clip from the vimeo list. I don't want to come off as a complete twat, but I just wanted to let you know that I think your stuff is a little over edited (for my taste). I sincerely think that your videos would be more entertaining if the editing was less obvious. After all, the best editors are the ones that people don't even notice.

No offense! Keep up the good work!
Agreed that's what I was trying to say.

The effects are cool but should be used sparingly to highlight some part of the vid where the viewer is gonna say "wow". Otherwise it just gets hard to watch after a few mins.