Quantcast

bootleg

NOOBTASTIC

Chimp
May 10, 2006
santa barbara
i just wanted to post up again that me and 3 of my friends are going to bootleg next weekend. i just wanted to ask if anyone else is planning on going that weekend? we are going to be camping around there from friday till monday. lmk if you are and wanna hang out and drink some beer and ride some bikes or somthing.

NOOBTASTIC

Chimp
May 10, 2006
santa barbara
thanks for the info and advice. i definitely will plan for the worst. i am so stoked on this trip and i know it will be hot as hell. we only plan to ride till about noon or around there every day, then try and get a run or two in later in the evening. any other suggestions for a first time bootleg trip would be appreciated. thanks.

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
NOOBTASTIC said:
thanks for the info and advice. i definitely will plan for the worst. i am so stoked on this trip and i know it will be hot as hell. we only plan to ride till about noon or around there every day, then try and get a run or two in later in the evening. any other suggestions for a first time bootleg trip would be appreciated. thanks.
Eat at the Pit Stop...it's in the shopping center down at the base

Don't drink all the way out there and stop at the strip before the strip to buy more beer and ask the toothless lady for fireworks

Don't throw rocks at cars

Don't get drunk enough to let Sanjay and Greg drive your truck to the top where you then proceed to kick your truck and then try to run back to the hotel.

Don't be loud of climb in/on/around the balconies of your hotel

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
*Don't piss off the overpass @ Barstow

*Don't let Sanjay leave a sand track across the hall, up the stairs, and directly to your room.

*Don't leave your Gatorade out overnight when the temp. drops below 30* F.

*Don't stack beer cans in front of ALF's door, he gets pissed when they fall over.

That was a crazy trip.

NOOBTASTIC

Chimp
May 10, 2006
santa barbara
haha, that all sounds like alot of fun. i will definitley take all of your advice! only 2 more days and we are there.anyother good places to eat/drink or have fun? (get into trouble) haha.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
oh man. i forgot about most of those things. most of all. dont let greg and conrad convince you into buying a 30 pack for consumption on the way there, finish it by barstow and convince you to let them buy an 18 pack to make sure they can make the trip to bootleg.