Quantcast

Booze and bacon

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
Someone needs to try this and give a full report.

Bacon Vodka

Makes up one pint

1. Fry up three strips of bacon

2. Add cooked bacon to a clean pint sized mason jar. Trim the ends of the bacon if they are too tall to fit in the jar. Or you could go hog wild and just pile in a bunch of fried up bacon scraps.

Optional: add crushed black peppercorns.

3. Fill the jar up with vodka. Cap and place in a dark cupboard for at least three weeks.(No need to refrigerate)

4. At the end of the three week resting period, place the bacon vodka in the freezer to solidify the fats. Strain out the fats through a coffee filter to yield a clear filtered pale yellow bacon vodka.
Decant into decorative bottles and enjoy.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I am so on that! I don't have any good Vodka, but I will get some this week. I just got 2 pounds of deli pepper bacon tonight at the store.

Bacon infused Vodka, I love it!

kev211

Monkey
Jan 22, 2008
San Diago
Bacon = good
Vodka = good
Bacon+vodka = nasty crap

same with

fruit = good
cake = good
fruit cake = nasty crap

haha that sounds so nasty. ill pass. let me know how it tastes

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
If you are daring use dried habanero peppers and let them sit in the vodka for three weeks. The end result is crazy warm but great on extremely cold days or if you just want to put more hair on your chest.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Vodka + hot peppers = bueno
I use Jack and Habs from my garden. I was never much of a Jack drinker until I tried Hot Jack at a bar down the street. But as it turns out, my peppers are about 100x hotter than what ever they bought at the store to use.

My first batch had to be severely diluted prior to consumption when I followed the recipe they used.

<edit> Mine will burn the hair from your chest from the inside.