Quantcast

Booze online?

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
where can i buy some booze online, pay with paypal and have it shipped to someone else...?
anyone?

i tried ebay, but they ****ed up the order. and its way cheaper to do it online then for me to buy and then ship.

thanks...

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
inter-state liquor/beer sales and transport is tricky...

even though i'm of legal age, i can't legally buy wine from a vintner (or beer/liquor) out of state and get it mailed to me. i need to purchase it in-state at a retail store which gets it via a distributor. some other states (NH, PA, UT, etc) control the distribution and sales of alcohol themselves.

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
narlus said:
inter-state liquor/beer sales and transport is tricky...

even though i'm of legal age, i can't legally buy wine from a vintner (or beer/liquor) out of state and get it mailed to me. i need to purchase it in-state at a retail store which gets it via a distributor. some other states (NH, PA, UT, etc) control the distribution and sales of alcohol themselves.

"the FedEx guy is a drug dealer.....and her doesnt even know it"
-Mitch Hedburg.

try getting wine from texas- the california wine snobs have sort-of made it impossible to do so.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
slowSSer said:
"the FedEx guy is a drug dealer.....and her doesnt even know it"
-Mitch Hedburg.

try getting wine from texas- the california wine snobs have sort-of made it impossible to do so.
the problem isn't the snobs from CA; they would love to sell more wine. the blame lies w/ the TX lawmen.

here's a handy guide:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Hawkeye said:
So can someone ship me some Fat Tire or not?

I am in IL
both CO and IL are in yellow, so yes.

but if you want to save some trouble and cost, dump some corn syrup into yr toilet, mix, and bottle. :oink:

Hawkeye

Monkey
Jan 8, 2002
Naperville, IL
narlus said:
both CO and IL are in yellow, so yes.

but if you want to save some trouble and cost, dump some corn syrup into yr toilet, mix, and bottle. :oink:

Come on now. It's not that bad.

I looked at their site and they don't ship anywhere East of Missouri.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
you'd probably need to hook up w/ a distributor, or talk to yr local shop to get some in for you. or, see if some CO monkey can help.