Quantcast

Borderland in January

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
We were blessed with some extremely nice weather this past week here in Eastern Massachusetts. Sunny and snowfree - which isn't usually the case at the end of January. Anytime you can ride 3 times in a week during the winter here, is a good one. Splat couldn't make it to Borderland to join us, (rumor has it he was to tired from riding TWICE on Saturday :p ), so I played photographer for the day.

The group.

First Play area.

Short boardwalk.

This is a bitch of a small tech climb. It's really short, but has babyheads in the approach, and there's a gap between the rocks on the way up where it's almost impossible to clean.

Next area.

Spine.

Boardwalk.

splat

Nam I am
Nice pics steve . I wish I could have made it . my legs were tired , pluys after being out almost all Day on saturday , The wife would not havebeen too happy with me taking off again.

was CP there ?

But ComTom riding always amazes me . ( For those who don't know , He's legally Blind! )

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
splat said:
Nice pics steve . I wish I could have made it . my legs were tired , pluys after being out almost all Day on saturday , The wife would not have been too happy with me taking off again.

was CP there ?
Lots of climbing at Pisgah. Figured it would be tough for you to get "clearence from the tower" after 2 rides on Saturday. Never did see Chris. I hear he might have went to the Cape? :confused:

DVRider

Chimp
Aug 1, 2002
Southeast MA
johnbryanpeters said:
Borderland is suh-weet. The babyhead capital of the world.
splat said:
That is very very true.

I don't know , I think Foxborough WOuld give it some good competition on that one.
Apparently, Neither of you have been to Freetown.

Steve, Nice Pics, I'll get mine up once my PC is back on my network!

Dave

DVRider

Chimp
Aug 1, 2002
Southeast MA
Slugman said:
I've been hearing that from you since Diablo - in '04!!!! :blah:
What RU talking about! Look at my Avatar, It's your front wheel!

I have no idea where the rest of those pictures went to.

Almost at 1 per year! ....and now I have an edit too!

The Tour of Freetown(insert dueling banjos here) could probably take the place of an Otis day sometime, but everyone would need to dedicate the day to the ride because it's a pretty long ride.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
DVRider said:
What RU talking about! Look at my Avatar, It's your front wheel!

I have no idea where the rest of those pictures went to.
Well as I remember - you were having some 'computer problems', which sounds like the same excuse you're using this time...:blah:

Actually I think it was more becasue of the redsox winning the world series... some sort of weird vortex/cosmic disturbance.

:oink: