Quantcast

Bored...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Laid up for a couple weeks after surgery to remove a bone spur from under my achilles. Already found the end of the internet twice, and worked through a pile of movies and books. Pain killers do little or nothing for me, so I gotta gut everything out...I am bored, entertain me!

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I said entertain, not enrage...although that is amusing, which is synonymous with entertain, yet rage inducing at the same time. And there I am, 3 minutes closer to riding again!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
What is the best way to catch a fish??

Have someone throw one to you

:rimshot:

A depraved sailor after a long journey at sea gets into port late in the night. He heads straight to the nearest whorehouse. He tells the madame that all he want to do is performs cunnilingus. The madame informs him that the only girl available is actually a rather tore up old grandmother. The deviante and horny sailor does not care and drags the old whore into one of the rooms. He lifts her skirt and goes right to exercising his filthy desires. A few seconds later he pulls his head up to spit out a hair, he thinks little of it and goes back to work. A few more seconds later he spits out something into his hand. When he looks at it he recognizes that it is a piece of corn. He exclaims "I think I am going to be sick". The old whore replies "That's what the last guy said"

:rimshot:

And there you go. Two minutes closer to death.