Quantcast

boredum is so much fun.

lukedogg

Chimp
Nov 24, 2005
if you're so bored, why don't you pick up a dictionary and learn how to spell. i'm surprised no one beat me to that one.

TCP21

Monkey
May 13, 2005
Greensboro, NC
thats cool and the trampoline we are using is 5 yrs old. but yeah it does help. anybody have a lighter bike that we could have ours is like 25 lbs

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
The trampoline we are using is over 10 years old. There is no way that little bike is 25 lbs either. I am using a cromoly MTB frame and a manitou fork. Light has nothing to do with it, it's the ability to move a bike around. If you can do it on a tramp, you can do it on a real bike.
sweet! we have an official tramp bike expert that can give us all an expert opinion on tramp-ing and how we can apply it to a real bike. man...i've been waiting for this day. i wonder if pinkbike knows of your sweet bouncy skills? :rolleyes::plthumbsdown: :disgust1:

next time josh, before you decide to try something fun, you might want to check on here and make sure this guy hasn't already done it first and better...because, then there's not really a point in doing it if you can't be the absolute best. :rolleyes:

TCP21

Monkey
May 13, 2005
Greensboro, NC
aight so guys we are not allowed to post anything anymore unless its better then ThePriceSeliger. o wait we really don't give a flying **** about your opinion. so ThePriceSeliger can **** off. dude it was called fun for a reason. we weren't really trying to look good we were having a lot of fun.