Quantcast

Borregokid (Ratpac Sunday)

Hey man,

Well I won't be going but I've got some friends headed over tomorrow to hit up the Ratpac and so I thought I'd post up and get the scoop. How's conditions? Weather? Gate?

Wish I could get out, but I finally get visited by the tooth fairy tomorrow. Well not really but my mom is coming to Washington, Waaaaaaaahoooo, never thought when I was a kid I'd be so excited, but being so far away from fam. puts a damper on everything else...

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Just heard from him. They had about a 1/4 inch of rain yesterday and nothing today. Fast and hardpacked. Will have about 28 riders hitting it about 1:30 tomorrow. Craaaazy fun! Don't know about the gate. Don't really care either.
I'm a peddler.

Post ride grub and brews at the Pioneer in Roslyn. Maybe we'll see ya.

Borneo said:
Just heard from him. They had about a 1/4 inch of rain yesterday and nothing today. Fast and hardpacked. Will have about 28 riders hitting it about 1:30 tomorrow. Craaaazy fun! Don't know about the gate. Don't really care either.
I'm a peddler.

Post ride grub and brews at the Pioneer in Roslyn. Maybe we'll see ya.
I wish, both the ride and beers, but I'll be here cleaning the house and taking an online test, gots my mom's rollin' into town. :thumb:

Have fun though, I'll pass on the word.

Borregokid

Monkey
Aug 12, 2004
Cle Elum
Josh, You missed a nice little ride up and over Cle Elum ridge. I think there were about 32 riders including maybe six women, so that in itself made it a special ride. Borneo was the sweeper on the ride staying with the slower riders. There were also a couple of guys who really like their mountain biking-Armando and Igor. We stopped at the mid point at a large rock and Armando and Igor put on a display of their all around riding skills. There was also one woman who tackled the rock. Josh-hope your feeling better-I know what you mean about cleaning house-I had to head back early for household stuff.

Borneo-Hope you made it back ok. With that many riders it multiplies the problems than can happen. I learned a new loop- nice. I chased Armando and Jason back up the hill- didnt catch Jason until the top. I decided to call it a day from there and rode back home. We still have a few more weeks of biking left around here-hopefully get in another few rides.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
No problem. We had a total of 35 riders!!!!
It's about time you rode River Ridge. There's more good stuff farther upstream near Dingbat and Sandstone Creek drainages.
Great day!

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
A few of us went on Saturday, and my husband also went Sunday with a group of guys. The trails were in prime condition! We had alot of fun on our XC bikes! Good times! :love: