BOS engineering suspension's DH07 rear shock is being released for purchase in the UK (here's a rough translation of the specs)
- High and low speed compression settings.
- Efficient settings ! At BOS one click equals... something happens. The setting range is thus really wide.
- Each damper is delivered with a specific internal setting, calculated for the bike's linkage. We also advise on the stabndard setting for the bike, as well as the spring rate according to the rider's weight, the bike's linkage and the shock damping.
- Each shocks goes to the dynometer prior to be shipped in order to check the damping curves.
- Our shock uses more hydraulic charge than most of the others. In this case, more hydraulic means very often less spring. That's the reason why we frequently provide softer springs with our shock.
- Speaking about springs : our range stars at 250 and goes until 400, by 25 steps.
no idea on the price as of yet...
That rear shock looks awesome...wonder if it will fit my Sunday Factory lol...