Quantcast

Boston Area??

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
There's a chance I'll be in either Woburn or Andover for a couple of days around 15 Dec. if anyone wants to meet for a beer.

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
hey, i'm going to be in Boston as well next week for some job training...any y'all ever hear of Romnet? yea, we're taking that company over..so, if you monkeys are gonna be there, that would be rad if we could chill...DAMN califorina lingo! I meant to say "it would be wicked sweet if we could go to the bah"

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Narlus/repack/anyone else who likes beer: I'll let you guys know if the trip is a "go" as soon as I know. My customer is pushing for a video conference instead of travel, but I hate video. No one respects my authoritay over video.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
ok, there's a decent bar in andover (palmer's) which has probably the best beer selection in the vicinity (not saying a whole lot, but it's got some good options like ipswich, boddington's, etc).

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa....

i'm in boston, walking distance to everything...not that you know who I am....but there are plenty of good bars etc. in boston proper depending on what you like...i think the allston area houses the bars with the largest tap/bottle selections. downtown is where the loungey stuff is, and the more popular area, and the best clubs can be found on landsdowne...IMO

schwaaa31

Turbo Monkey
Jul 30, 2002
Clinton Massachusetts
If you're coming to the Boston area-Bring your bike!.Hit up Lynn Woods or Vietnam, 2 great riding areas. Then drink. Theres plenty of great places for that also:)

Arsbars

"Finger Lickin' Good"
Mar 25, 2003
Charlotte, NC
SuzyCreamcheese said:
Where are you staying? Are you staying over the weekend or heading right back?

The Cheese

I'm staying at a hotel.. and I'll just be there from Wednesday morning through Thursday afternoon

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
I'm in Cambridge. Can't say I've ever met any ridemonkeys other than on the computer, tho not sure how anyone'd recognize anyone else :)

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
so what happened w/ the beantown trips? my mtbr scan tells me that arsbars had a successful job interview...did anyone else make it in?

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
narlus said:
so what happened w/ the beantown trips? my mtbr scan tells me that arsbars had a successful job interview...did anyone else make it in?
My boss cancelled his attendence so I rescheduled the trip as a video conference. It didn't make sense to me to pay airfare, hotel, and meals for a 2 hour meeting. I guarantee there will be future trips.