Boston Monkeys: This just in via Craig's list

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
Looking for accident witnesses 3/14/04

Reply to: anon-90570524@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-08-12, 8:23AM EDT

Sorry to post this in the “for sale” bikes section of craigslist. It was the most bicycle related posting section I could find.

I have let an awful lot of time pass before seeking out witnesses, but I am hoping that someone can help me out. If you witnessed this accident, you probably remember it, at least in part. If someone you know witnessed it, you’ve probably heard about it (please have them contact me.

On March 14th, 2004 I was struck by the E line trolley while riding my bike across a cross walk in front of Mass Art. I wasn’t wearing a helmet and I don’t remember what happened at all because I went into a coma afterward.

The only police report that is written about the accident was written by an MBTA detective. I am not looking for witnesses so that I can sue them, I just want to find out what really happened.

Please do not post responses to this posting, please email me if you have any information.
Thank you
also another lesson in wearing a helmet...

luken8r

Monkey
Mar 5, 2004
Melrose MA
what a dope. the T does not even have to stop for cars on teh tracks, never mind stupid college students on their bikes not paying attention