Quantcast

Bottle caps wanted.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hey all. To celebrate our love of beer, my girlfriend and I have come up with the idea to make a table that is covered in beer bottle caps from around the world. The caps will be secured to the table top and then covered in a layer of transparent acrylic or similar material.

If you would like to help out by mailing us some unique caps, then please feel free to send me a private message to exchange my mailing address.

We already have all the major beers here in Canada but caps from everywhere else or local micro breweries would be awesome!

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I have two years worth of caps. PM me and I can get you a list of a few cool ones. It is two huge bags.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Thanks Rufus. I'll send you a message later when I'm home from school!

I know ideally I should drink all of the caps that are on the table, but there would be a lot of repeats if I did that. For one I'm in college for a few more years and my traveling will be zero. The other big reason is that the liquor/beer stores here are very controlled. Its not very often that anything new arrives at them. It sucks.

I do have a large portion of caps ready to go, but it would be interesting to have ones from different parts that I probably won't ever have the opportunity to try or places that just aren't touristy enough to visit.