Quantcast

Bought a shirt, never got it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
I have the same problem. I would still like my shirt but if you dont have any then please refund my money. I too sent RM an email with no reply!

J

JRB

I wonder where we will post up when Ridemonkey ends up in jail??? :D

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
I never received a PM about it, but I still havent received a shirt and now I just want my money back please, unless you have the shirt or want to send me $21 worth of stickers and other swag.

tonygiant

Chimp
Jun 11, 2005
slalomrider1 said:
Ordered a shirt sept.29th and never recieved it. I've emailed ridemonkey twice about it and no returned emails. I just want my money back now, its now more than twice the length of time they said it wouldve taken:mumble: Feel sorry for me, very sorry:nopity:

-Damen
Wow ... i ordered my shirt about the same time you did. I guess I must have been lucky because I received my shirt about two months later, exactly in the 6-8wk they said it would take. Sorry man. Hope everything works out.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
what i find odd is that no one is posting any sort of "oh, i got a PM from Ridemonkey yadda yadda shirt is on its way...yadda yadda." it seems people are complaining and no one is being taken care of. that sucks.

and better yet, if someone did this in the classified section, there'd be people all over posting "return the money or we're gonna go **** you up."

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Yes, please just give me my money back now. It is evident that no shirts have been sent out or are being made. Poor service.

Blueadder

Chimp
Jul 19, 2004
Lafayette, Louisiana
Transcend said:
Uh ya, sure thing pal. International lawsuit over a T shirt ending in jailtime. Are you high? :rolleyes:

I really don't care about that. He won't get jailtime. But I've sent a total of 5 pms and emailed the sales@whatever 3 times and still no reply.

Good business practices.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
For the last time, if you have not received a shirt, please email me at adam at thodyconsulting.com.

I have explained this countless times, but there was an issue with the printer, and several of the shirts did not get sent out. Those who have not received shirts will receive a refund if they email me at adam at thodyconsulting.com and specify the email address used to make their paypal payment.

I apologize again for the mix up with the printer, but I can't issue a refund unless you contact me, and give me your email address. Posting here does no good, because I need your email address.

I'm closing this thread as it's getting redundant. If you have any further questions, email or PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.