Quantcast

bought a ski mask and ammo today......awesome

gonefirefightin

free wieners
since I have been up a 0400 every morning in the boat heading to my duck spot it has been getting colder by the day. yesterday my eyes and face were killing all day from the unprotected morning ride. so I decided to get a ski mask and wear a pair of goggles. one problem, no ski mask.

since I was going to walmart anyways to get ammo I thought I would pick up a ski mask while I was there.

went to sporting goods, loaded up a basket with 12 boxes of 3 inch mag #3 shotshells and then went searching for a ski mask, had to go to clothing where I was starting to get crazy looks while trying on different ones.

I then saw security trying to act hidden from me a distance away. proceeded to the checkout line and security followed shortly behind and still thinking he was in stealth mode.

the gal behind the counter was dropping boxes and not saying a word rushing me through the line.

the gal at the door didnt even ask to see my receipt. it was the fastest trip through walmart ever.....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
lol. that's the best 3 item shopping line challenge entry I have ever heard.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
LOL... Only problem with that is that if SOMEONE ELSE does something "bad", guess who's door they will be knocking on.

Ossifer: Sir, where were you the night of the 27th at 4am?
GFF: You mean the morning of the 28th? Why, I was alone in my boat.
Ossifer: So you are saying that there is no one who can confirm your whereabouts?
GFF: Just a couple of sitting ducks that I blew apart with my 12g. I was waiting in ambush behind a bush and when they came into sight I didn't hesitate. BLAM cock BLAM...
Ossifer: So you admit you shot those poor defenseless kids? That's it... you are coming with me. You have the right to remain silent, you have the right to.... :eek:

;)

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
My special lady friend and I were buying ammo Saturday at the walmart in Chandler. She looked over as the 12 year old behind the counter was checking us out, and said in a voice loud enough for everyone in six isles to hear "Wow, this place has everything you need for a rape and dismemberment kit in one place!" Followed up by "did I ever tell you about this case a friend of mine had where they bough all they needed here, and then found the victim in the parking lot?"

It was pretty amazing.

By the way, I called you back last week GFF.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I am confident they wouldn't. However we would miss you.
Though could you imagine the awesome that would be the "Ballad of GFF..."
"Robbin the walmarts to keep the plastic surgeon fed...
Finding undeserving whores and pumpin up their chests..."

I'm not a song writer, but I think it'd be sung by generations to come.

I saw that..little busy ...I was in between a blind taste test of brunette vs. blond and opening weekend for duck. needless to say I was up at odd hours and shooting things in the face.
No one ever got pregnant from a facial. Good thinking.