Quantcast

bought some ironhorse stuff

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
berkshire_rider said:
Hmmmm. Weekly night ride. :sneaky:

I was thinking saturdays ( earlyish ) ........but that could be fun too (plus maybe I'd be less pokey for my night laps at 24's if I rode at night more than once a year)

But, I thought yukon would be too much of a haul for you for a weekday (evening or night) ride??

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
douglas said:
I was thinking saturdays ( earlyish ) ........but that could be fun too (plus maybe I'd be less pokey for my night laps at 24's if I rode at night more than once a year)

But, I thought yukon would be too much of a haul for you for a weekday (evening or night) ride??
Where is Yukon exactly?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MtnBikerNJ said:
and little 'ole me is stuck with my old school yellow HP for season #3
so you're not selling it?

Hey it's a good bike and good to see ya around!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
berkshire_rider said:
The YOkun ride is up and down the ridge you see when you first enter Massachussets on I90. There are trailheads up by the Olivia's lookout above Tanglewood, off of Resivoir road, or from the Acadian Shop on Rte. 20.

Here's a map
All right, I know where it is now. Thanks Steve...I'm in for whenever the snow melts!! :)

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
douglas said:

It's actually not too bad. Little over an hour, maybe an hour and 15 minutes, tops. Once the clocks change and it's light out later, we could easily get in a 2 hour weeknight ride there without lights. I could easily be there by 6:00pm during the week. :)