Quantcast

Bought; Titus/Asylum 29_incher!!!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
splat said:
Very Nice :thumb: Now get out ther and get it dirty !!!
so Now whats it got on it ? Looks like an SRAM X.0 rear der.

I rode the bike today and I LOVE IT!!! I can't believe what a difference in ride quality the 29" wheels make.

It is a Sram X.0 and the guy I bought it from threw in a set of brand new Sram 6.0 carbon blingage shifters...
:dancing:

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
N8 said:
I bought this beauty Sunday!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:thumb:

FSA Megeaxo crank/bb, X.0/X.7/X.9 Triggers and X.0 Rear Deraillieur, Front Shimano XT/XTR, WTB tires, Mavic Rims, Maverick DUC32 for the fork, fox rp3 rear shock, Chris King Steelset in black, Thomson Seat Post, Easton Stem, Eggbeaters, electrical tape that serves as a chainstay protector, Hope(They work) Brakes, WTB Grips. Only things I can't identify are the handlebars and saddle.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Rip said:
FSA Megeaxo crank/bb, X.0/X.7/X.9 Triggers and X.0 Rear Deraillieur, Front Shimano XT/XTR, WTB tires, Mavic Rims, Maverick DUC32 for the fork, fox rp3 rear shock, Chris King Steelset in black, Thomson Seat Post, Easton Stem, Eggbeaters, electrical tape that serves as a chainstay protector, Hayes Brakes, WTB Grips. Only things I can't identify are the handlebars and saddle.

Titec Pluto carbon bar, and a Titec saddle... soon to be replaced with my Terry Fly.

..and the Chris King head set and hubs are green...

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Sherpa said:
Don't blame him. He has the $$$ to do it and is a nice guy to boot.

He is a very nice d00d that is for sure! He now has a heck of a wad of $100 bills after Sunday to spend on something....

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
N8 said:
He is a very nice d00d that is for sure! He now has a heck of a wad of $100 bills after Sunday to spend on something....
It'll be one of the new Konas or On-Ones.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
golgiaparatus said:
Looks nice man... I wish BOT would hold another test ride out at the trails here because I'd love to check out a 29"er. Seems like it would roll over things better and put a little more tread on the ground.

The plushness of the ride is simply amazing vs. a 26" bike that is for sure!

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
why does it look like the front tire is gonna bottom out on the crown of the fork. super nice rig though. exactly how i would have built it.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
DHS said:
why does it look like the front tire is gonna bottom out on the crown of the fork. super nice rig though. exactly how i would have built it.

Nah... there is a spacer in it to prevent that.