Quantcast

Boulder DJ pics

Joss DeWaele

Chimp
Jan 30, 2004
The SLC
Not bad for a beginner.

Keep it up.

Check out Josh McGuckin's photos posted all over RM. He's good.

I'm gonna start bringing my camera out as well. I haven't taken pictures in like a year.

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
What kind of camera are you using that only fires at 1/4 second?

I need you guys to start shooting more while I am down, otherwise i will get too bored :)

Thanks for the props bikesaregood!

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Originally posted by FunkMaster
MB,

I stopped by your shop Monday, heard you got cut. What's the prognosis?
I am kicking back with a glass of water and some percocet on my couch for the week.

everything went well. They found a small meniscus tear that was not large enough to warrent repair. I made it upstairs today for the first time. It was quite nice.
I have been using a CPM machine that moves my leg for me about6-8 hours a day. Fun stuff.

I am doing well. I am getting up more and more and putting a little weight on that leg now.

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
LD, you should come to Angel Fire the first weekend in June!!!

Also, I'll be there in the end of May to ride my new rig (Pic's Soon). I'll be at Big Bear from May 19-23 but otherwise, I'm at home. Sorry to have missed you while I was at Sea Otter too.

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
I might be able to hit Angelfire, I can't move into my new place until early June anyhow. I hope I can make it to Big Bear also, that would be fun. What happend to Josh?

Chutney

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Tacoma, Wa
Originally posted by Li'l Dave
What the heck happened Motionboy:eek:? Everyone, I'm coming home in the end of May for a little while, is anyone gonna be around to ride?
Im in the same boat. Ill be home actually most of the summer, and looking to ride trials, street and DH with any takers.

Let me know if you want to ride anytime after the second half of may.

Jon

Chutney

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Tacoma, Wa
Great shots, Scott!

didnt know that you could shoot so well.

We will have to do some sesions when i get back this summer. Im working on a trials/street movie that i started out here, but hope to complete this summer.

Jon

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
Originally posted by where_am_i?
sortta artsy- need a faster shutter speed though.
this is my fave of the set. i dig the way your crappy scanner and slow shutter look. these pics are cool.

Chutney

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Tacoma, Wa
Originally posted by where_am_i?
Cool, thanks for the proprs,

Jon: I think matt, ross, and little tom have been filming perhaps we can bring all the footy together.

When do you think your coming back from college, arn't finals for you guys like this week?
Yeah, finals are coming up. Ours are the week after CUs which means about a week and a half from now.

Im taking my time driving back so that i can get some good riding in. Il get back on saturday the 22nd or sunday the 23rd of may.

After that il be home all summer i think.

Not looking forward to finals - I have three in one day :dead: :dead: :dead:

That just shouldnt be legal.:(

Jonathan