Quantcast

boulder skatepark anyone?

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
In boulder? Are you serious? So much to ride in Boulder besides the skatepark.

I'd be up for meeting down that the Denver skate park.

axlvid23

Monkey
Jun 1, 2003
Littleton
aaah, skateparks. its summertime man! lets get some DJ action going. We'll talk about skateparks with everything else is wet this winter.

Haplipe

Monkey
Feb 7, 2006
Arvada
The boulder skatepark is nice but you have to get up so damn ealry to ride it and then the skaters get butthurt if you ride there at like noon most likely.

motreltets

Chimp
Jul 8, 2006
i would be down for denver, but i cant get out there. i dont have a car
maybe just some street if people dont wanna ride park?

Lux Interior

Monkey
Jun 18, 2005
Boulder is only fun on Sat or Sun Morning. Longmont blows it away anyway it's bike friendly all the time and has a sweet box jump. I'm there all the time and I'd love to see another 26er there. Gunbarrel should be nice after this rain though.I try to ride every night.PM me

I'm gonna be at the boulder park tomorrow morning on my goofy 24" bastard of a street bike from like 8-10.

As to the longmont park for those that have been there already... is it typically crowded in the mid to late afternoon? How bike friendly is it really?

Jonathan

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
longmont park looked REALLY bike friendly. everything was big and bike-looking. fun box, you can't clear, cool hip or 2 and big bowls w/ a spine down in the center of it. more bikes than skateboarders when i went by.