Quantcast

Bow to the Greatness of my Garage!!!

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Previously unreleased photos of my garage in Butte Montana where it is totally cool to have a garage larger than your house.

Gas heat & central drain.

Bathroom has a compressor in case a power flush should be required.

Plenty of room for my 19 foot kayak and Costco racks.

Bathroom in the back corner.

Work bench & heater.

Note the ceiling fan, numerous 110s & 220 outlets as well as vapor lamps.

:monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance:

Last edited:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Is there some reason you're trashing SM's garage? Do you now, or have you ever owned your own garage SB, and if so, what was so great about it that makes you feel the need to berate that of another man? Do you often find yourself ragging on your peers' generic shoes too?
Grow the **** up sometime. :clue:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Is there some reason you're trashing SM's garage? Do you now, or have you ever owned your own garage SB, and if so, what was so great about it that makes you feel the need to berate that of another man? Do you often find yourself ragging on your peers' generic shoes too?
Grow the **** up sometime. :clue:
Bow to the greatness of my garage? WTF? I can't stand the prick to begin with, but a thread title of "Hey Monkeys, check out the new garage" is better suited.

"I have gay ass shoes", or "Look, I can kinda grow facial hair" is so much easier to berate, but I cut you slack as (to my knowledge you're not a rat).

Oh, yea, I've had a few car holes, and a few wives and a few other things or situations that many haven't, but masturbating in public to a skank is usually not my thing.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I'm pretty excited about the potential of my new garage - I've never had one this nice before and its what sold me on the house. In my condo I had to keep my bikes in the living room and in a bike shed in my courtyard, storage was a problem so two of my least used rides where dismantled for storage.

Whats the coolest for me is its already done - working as much as I do, I'd never finish this large a project on my own. I only just closed last Thursday so I have nothing that didn't come with me - the garage is the most interesting place for me to be. I like it and its good to something you like. :)

Last edited:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Bow to the greatness of my garage? WTF? I can't stand the prick to begin with, but a thread title of "Hey Monkeys, check out the new garage" is better suited.

"I have gay ass shoes", or "Look, I can kinda grow facial hair" is so much easier to berate, but I cut you slack as (to my knowledge you're not a rat).

Oh, yea, I've had a few car holes, and a few wives and a few other things or situations that many haven't, but masturbating in public to a skank is usually not my thing.
Yeah, Im pretty sure he was kidding with the thread title, but if you just hate the guy for reasons I don't know anything about then carry on I guess.

If you feel the need to berate my threads though, feel free, that's kind of why I created them in the first place. Nobody makes better fun of me than me.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I've never hated anyone I've never met, including you. I would, however, like to point out that that I do not take myself as seriously as you might suspect - I know full well that my garage isn't as great as many RM posters but it is mine and I like it. :)

EDIT: Not that you care, but until now I had no idea how deep your hatred was, I'd always assumed it was simply internet hyperbole, have you ever considered letter bombs for those of us who just assumed you where witty? Sometimes action speaks louder than words.

Last edited:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I've never hated anyone I've never met, including you. I would, however, like to point out that that I do not take myself as seriously as you might suspect - I know full well that my garage isn't as great as many RM posters but it is mine and I like it. :)
It is an awesome feeling to take possession of a space in a new town and make it into your own, and it's a great year to buy, but I think you know where I'm coming from.

:cheers:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I'm all for that!

A stoner will not gnaw his way into your garage to steal tools like a tweaker will. I'm just sayin'.
I'm pretty sure I posted this earlier this year - the neighbors I turned in for having a pot party where convicted of felony possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver, their pot possession was only a misdemeanor, it was the meth that sent them to prison.

However... the pot was still enough to piss me off.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
If we could just get SB's whinging and negativity out of yet another RM thread...

Nice garage SM. I expect to see some pics to come with what you made of it.

The possibilities in something that size are endless. Or, fck the ideas and the car, build an indoor pumptrack!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Bow to the unholy wreck that was my neat and orderly screen print shop.

:(

Building is getting sold, we're moving out.