Quantcast

Bowling or Billiards: Which attracts the bigger dirtbags?

Which is the dirtbaggier sport?

• Billiards

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • Bowling

Votes: 17 42.5%

• Total voters

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Simple poll.
I find that bowlers in particular often have incredibly irritating mustaches and tend to wear jeans that taper at the ankles w/ white sneakers. Gross.

On the other hand, people who hang out in pool halls are often unsavory in a variety of other ways. What do you think?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
That's a tough call. When I was a kid, I hung out in a sleazy pool hall and watched my brother hustle. Later, I enjoyed smoking and drinking while shooting pool at the strip club were we went for breakfast when I was working nights at Intel. It's not as fun since I quit smoking, but I still enjoy beer and pool every so often.

Bowling never interested me (but I don't totally suck either). I would say while both have large numbers of dirtbags, bowling is usually limited to places to play. Where pool is often played in a bar/strip club where there are plenty of other things to do.

Bowling wins because of the secluded locale. You are going there to either bowl, or hang with fellow dirtbags.

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC
I had an uncle that was in the Guinness Book for highest 3 game score of 897. This was a looong time ago, his name was Allie Brandt and owned the bowling alley in Lockport, NY. It would take me approximately 21 games to get a score of 897 because I suck. I play a decent game of pool and practically lived in a pool hall when I was around 19 or20.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
With billiards you can watch women bend over tables to make shots, providing spectators a (sometimes) excellent view.

Bowling...not so much.
Either way, you get to watch chicks fondle balls at some point.

:thumb:

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
With billiards you can watch women bend over tables to make shots, providing spectators a (sometimes) excellent view.

Bowling...not so much.
I beg to differ. I once saw a pretty hot girl bowling in a low cut top and when she released the ball, her boobs popped out like 90%. Plus the jiggle as they walk up to the foul line is nice to watch.

Also, short skirts and bowling is another good combo

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I sell more crack at the pool hall then I do at the bowling alley. The bowling alley is a good place to get rid of stolen tools however. I gotta go with billiards though, those people are effed up....

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
You take up more space bowling, and are likely at least as sleazy as a pool player. So in the grand scheme of things, a bowler's sleazification of a given space is going to be higher than a pool player's.