Quantcast

~~~Boxing Day GMT, Monday for CrabJoe~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Been at the in-laws all weekend, have to go home today. I have to go to the office later and prepare for tomorrow. OI have to be onsite and setup by 7:00am. My FIL is exchanging the pants they got me today, he works at Kohls and that's where he got them.

Be safe out there.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
BTW, Today is also National Whiner's Day.
Well in that case, I can't believe no one got me socks for Christmas. I really need new wool socks for skiing and this winter riding I've been doing!!! I've worn holes through all but one pair. Now I'll have to go buy them myself.

However, the mother unit compensated by buying me new candy eggbeater pedals, in blue, to match the paint scheme of my bike. Shu-weet!!!! And a new super light multi-tool, to replace the one I've broken two allen wrenches off of and weighs 5lbs. :thumb:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys. Got a bunch of cool stuff and spent time with family yesterday. Although my stomach is F'ed up at the moment because of all the food/alcohol I consumed yesterday. I'm thinking today's agenda will include watching TV and napping on the couch.

Hope everyone had a good day yesterday and stay warm out there today.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Had a great weekend with Sydney & Earl (of course). She was SUPER excited when she opened her gifts. We definitely spoiled her this year. She got what she wanted from Santa (DSI XL) and we got her a Skidoo Mini Z. She was completely surprised by the snowmobile on our porch and it took her a minute to realize that it was her size and for her to ride. Then she was bummed that we don't have snow 'cause she wanted to go for a ride :D

Heading out to Ra-cha-cha in a bit for Xmas with the inlaws. We've got some great gifts for them too, but I'll post more on that later.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Afternoon all. Life has been busy with the new job and all. Enjoy a video of me riding a local trail here in Santa Cruz CA from the other day. Hope everyone is doing well and had a good holiday!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Spent all day going through old filing to toss into the shredder. Doing our year-end accounting and bills, and trying to get everything lined up for taxes. *Yeah fun!*

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Boxing day... isn't that when the well of gather all their cast offs, box them up and set them outside for the poor? Unless you're Canadian in which case you head for the boarder for some 'merican shopping. :)