Quantcast

Boycott Ups!

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
So in my getting out here I had to UPS my DH bike to Reno. They have since the 16th of July somehow lost my big bike in transition.

Due to this I have been renting a DH bike every time I have gone up, to the tune of about $75 a day, which I was assured they would pay if/when my bike was either found or declared lost. They have switched this today, saying they will not pay for damages due to their negligence, and I am out $575 due to this.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH UPS. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT BIKERS OR THE INDIVIDUAL. IF I WAS A BUSINESS THEY'D HAVE THIS SORTED OUT, BUT INSTED I AM JUST A GUY WITH A BIKE

Ship with Fed Ex, or DHL, they only take three days to resolve claims. UPS takes 8 business days. Sons-of-bitches!

BillT

Monkey
I'm in a similar situation with UPS right now. I shipped my bike back from Mammoth on August 19th. My friends on the same trip received their bikes 2 weeks ago and I kept on thinking 'it will be here tomorrow'. I put in the claim with my shipper last week and they are still looking for the package as we speak. How hard is it to loose a 87lb Trico bike box?

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
i ordered a bleed kit and ups kept sayin that there was no one here to sign for it, but the only time they have you sign is if you have an apartment or the sender requires one, and the sender didn't require one and i live in a house. so on friday i got a letter in the mail sayin i didn't have a valid address...but the usps could find it, but not the retards at ups...so i waited until wednesday to go pick up my package since it was too late friday and they were closed sat and sun and i worked the other too days...and the ****ers sent the package back cause they only hold it for 5 days even though they are closed for 2 of the days...so i get it shipped back and they did it again...it turns out they were putting it on the wrong truck the whole damn time...this time i went up there and picked up my package and bitched them out forever and they jus acted like they didn't care and it wasn't their problem

Certified Drunk

SVT-Lightning
Feb 17, 2002
Zippy's Burgers
Let me know if you need some K-Y warming liquid!
Bitching about UPS on the internet is childish cause they dont care about you! your 1 in 10 million packages they deliver everyday! do the math thats less than 100th of 1% and their goal is 99% Next time read the UPS user guide before sending anything!