Quantcast

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Don't get sucked in, even if it is just a low-voltage carbon-nanotube laboratory black hole.
So he should give up on it because she might be a nutjob?

Every chick he could possibly start dating has a chance of being a nutjob. I say give it a go, or if you're afraid of getting hurt follow mandown's advice.

P.S. Kids from Walnut Creek aren't half as hard as they think they are so yeah don't be worried about it.

P.P.S. Still waiting on the pics.

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
So he should give up on it because she might be a nutjob?

Every chick he could possibly start dating has a chance of being a nutjob. I say give it a go, or if you're afraid of getting hurt follow mandown's advice.

P.S. Kids from Walnut Creek aren't half as hard as they think they are so yeah don't be worried about it.
There's a helluva lot of evidence in this case that she IS a nutjob. :D

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz

Just give her this, the rest will sort its self out.

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
so, what you're saying is that monty should forget the chick and go brokeback mountain with her bf?
glad you are reading this with your welding eyes in.

chicks like this use the d!ck vine theory - like a monkey swinging through the jungle on the vines, she won't let go of one until she has another in her hand... not to say that she won't try to hang onto two at a time while she makes directional decisions :weee: but she certainly won't hold onto none.

she's a SCUD Missle wired to target duche` or rebound suckers. i'm not saying which one mooshoo is, as i don't know him well enough, just stating what the Venn Diagram looks like.

Muttely

Monkey
Jan 26, 2009
"hey buddy, i hear you are ....'s boyfriend"
"yeah thats me, whats it to you"
"wanna go skydiving"
"Sure thing, we could be friends"
...plane...
"Whoops, my flicknife cut all of your para cords!"
Push
"Hey baby wanna go get summit to eat?"
"Wheres ....!!?!?!?"
"He said he had didnt like you anymore and ran off to mexico"

Job done.

owentking

Chimp
Mar 28, 2010
Mountains of Rock
If its of any help man. I just went through the exact same scenario with my girl, except my girls ex wasn't a nazi, just a closed minded careless ass. :thumbsdown: I just maned up and told her how i felt. honestly, thats all you can really do. unless you want to play the bull**** childish games. She ditched her douche and now shes with me. :weee: Its gonna be her decision in the end anyway and if shes spending so much time with you and sleeping with you, she has certainly thought about doing more then sleeping. :brows: Good luck with it.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
[brutal_honesty]
Mooshoo aka Sancho... just tell her to choose cuz you don't feel comfortable with her having a BF that isn't you. Being party to cheating is just as bad as being the cheater.

Just keep in mind, adrenalin is a hell of a drug. Cheaters enjoy the adrenalin rush of breaking the rules. When/if she becomes your GF, make sure she finds a different method of getting that adrenalin rush.

[/brutal_honesty]

now PIIHB, PIIHM, PIIHE

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Had a talk with her last night. Basically she feels bad for the dude cause no one likes him (for good reason) and his parents only pay for food clothing and bed to sleep on. Apparently he's just a cry baby bitch and she feels bad. She's also scared to leave him cause he has gnarly anger issue. She said she was going to "try and find a time to dump him." I went from just thinking he was a Dbag to really hating the dude, and am stoked that it's looking like I'm going to have a cool new chick.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Had a talk with her last night. Basically she feels bad for the dude cause no one likes him (for good reason) and his parents only pay for food clothing and bed to sleep on. Apparently he's just a cry baby bitch and she feels bad. She's also scared to leave him cause he has gnarly anger issue. She said she was going to "try and find a time to dump him." I went from just thinking he was a Dbag to really hating the dude, and am stoked that it's looking like I'm going to have a cool new chick.
Until she comes to her senses and realizes that you are a fvcking loser.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
"try and find a time to dump him..." ... dood that's a bad sign.
I know but I'm actually into her, this whole situation is bad news....
WTF makes you think this chick is cool ?

Seriously dude, you're no prize but you can probably do better than some codependent chick with low self-esteem who craves abuse.
ummm we have a ton in common, she makes me laugh, and she's hot.

I know I can do better, but the last string of girls who have been allot smarted and would just be considered better catches, but they are all dumb irrational bitches which I'm way over