Quantcast

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
WTF makes you think this chick is cool ?

Seriously dude, you're no prize but you can probably do better than some codependent chick with low self-esteem who craves abuse.

Seriously........... If she is codependant to the point she wont leave such a douchebad...... RUNAWAY.....

OMFG, my stomach hurts from laughing so hard :rofl:
I think I peed a little from laughing so hard

BikeMike

Monkey
Feb 24, 2006
chicks like this use the d!ck vine theory - like a monkey swinging through the jungle on the vines, she won't let go of one until she has another in her hand...
There is a high probability that this is true.

Btw, mooshoo, it won't matter how much she promises/swears/whatever that she will give you some kind of indication before she's practically hooked up with another guy. The current bf probably has no/very little idea what's happening (despite whatever she tells you), and neither will you. Either expect it or keep fishing.

Al C. Oholic

Monkey
Feb 11, 2010
FoCo
home boy, if you really like this girl then just make your move and that's all you can do. But if you're just trying to get a nut, don't go actively trying to break up her relationship to do it. Even if you think her boyfriend is a dick, it's not worth ruining so you can get laid.
And like I said, if you're really into her all you can respectfully do is make yourself obviously available and it's up to her to go the rest of the way.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
The best thing about this is if Mooshu scores, it will be about 6-8 weeks before she moves on to another idiot, telling the same stories to him, only Mooshu will be the subject line. Then he will be on hear talking about what a psycho hosebeast she is/was...

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Hate to say it, but if you're cuddling with someone else, she's basically cheating on her boyfriend. Just because you didn't poke her that night doesn't mean the next night of "innocent cuddling" won't turn into a night of sinful pleasure.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Hate to say it, but if you're cuddling with someone else, she's basically cheating on her boyfriend. Just because you didn't poke her that night doesn't mean the next night of "innocent cuddling" won't turn into a night of sinful pleasure.
Word. She's going to pull the same crap with you that she's pulling with him. I love guys that think they are going get a 'cool chick' by sneaking around with her while she is with some other dude. You have already determined she's a slut, now it's just to which degree. She's good for a hit and quit, nowhere near relationship material.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Come on, give the guy a break. All women are sluts so if shes hot he might as well go for it.
Its not like they allready have plans to get married or anything?
Sheesh :think:
My advice is to stuff it like a Thanksgiving Day turkey....but Mooshoo is making it sound like he wants to keep her around. Cuddling on a couch with some dude that isn't your man is pretty much cheating...as I would be asking questions if I knew my girl was pulling that crap. As much as a douche as the other guy may be, how she treats him only speaks to her character and she will do the same crap to poor little Mooshoo. It's probably debatable as to whether he deserves it and would bring it on himself, but that wasn't my point....

Oh and:

:picsstfu:

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
The best thing about this is if Mooshu scores, it will be about 6-8 weeks before she moves on to another idiot, telling the same stories to him, only Mooshu will be the subject line. Then he will be on hear talking about what a psycho hosebeast she is/was...
I think your calculator is broken. I'd suspect a good 6 hours with him would yield "he's a complete douche bag" result. :think:

OB1

Monkey
She's spending nights at your house, and "cuddling" with you, but she's not a cheater? BS meter is going off the charts. I don't think I'd be ok with MY chick doing that! She's playing 2 sides. Not cool. Tell her to grow up and dump the other guy. Til then, don't be her patsy. You have better things to do.

Jimmysal

Monkey
Mar 26, 2010
Vermont
I've got laid more times in the last 24 hours than you did in the first 30 years of existance.......
I got laid twice as many times plus one more than you in the last week than you have in your whole life plus as many times as that other guy, minus that time I had a 3way with Jonkranked.

:thumb:

edit:

Also, none of us were alive in the first 30 years of existence.