Quantcast

Bra saves woman's life!

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
A British woman survived after being hit by a bullet, as it bounced off her 'bra'.

Accountant Helen Kelly was caught in the crossfire of a gang war last year outside the Urban Music Awards venue in central London, and was hit as she ran for safety along with a friend. However, her life got saved as the bullet hit the underwire of her bra, snapping it, and deflecting away from her chest and through her right breast.

"There was a lot of blood but I didn't know where it was coming from. I could see where the bullet had gone in but not where it came out," the Sun quoted the 24-year-old as saying.

Linton Ambursley, 28, of Lewisham, South London, was jailed for 12 years at the Old Bailey yesterday after admitting wounding with intent.

Tyrone Headley, 28, of New Cross, was jailed for two years for assisting an offender.

Linker

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
PS. Good to know there are dumb gang members in London as well and not just in the US.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MancilG said:
Listen N8 never post anything about Bra's.... And thats right up my ally
It reminds me of the scene in Problem Child where the dried prune and election pin save the dads life.