Quantcast

Braaap In The Trees

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Went up to Santa Cruz shoot some images with Mikey on the Zerode. Getting all sorts of style while carrying very aggressive corner speeds was awesome to shoot. As close to MX as you can get up there. But SUPER dark pushed my old camera hard.....

NAYR

Monkey
Jul 13, 2009
Truckee
I rode up there Saturday. Couldn't believe how tacky the dirt is up there compared to SB. Great job with the photos considering how dark it was. I tried to take some GoPro footage and it turned out so dark that it wasn't even worth watching.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Oh no, I wasn't kidding. He literally has a little stars and stripes bandanna that he hangs from the back pocket of his jeans. That wasn't conjecture. Mikey's american as fvck™

come on v-10 iNcHeSofPleAsUrE, back me up!!! :D

Aug 23, 2011
All I will say is that the first photo, whoever made that trail sure did a good job... Cool shots!

Last edited:

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
For someone who loves America as much as he does, he sure rides a foreign bike well ;)

-KT
From what I hear its made here in the states....

Innajennn I got to parkin lot test the bike after the shoot, mikey stopped by my campsite in aptos. That bike is freakin wild! Just coast and shift as much as you want so rad! It pedaled very well too, really interesting bike to look at in person.

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
From what I hear its made here in the states....

Innajennn I got to parkin lot test the bike after the shoot, mikey stopped by my campsite in aptos. That bike is freakin wild! Just coast and shift as much as you want so rad! It pedaled very well too, really interesting bike to look at in person.
Nice, he still has the bike! Am gonna get it this weekend. You still around and wanna ride real ROCKY STEEP DH trails drive a few hours south. I can set you up on the Zerode and a 40% rock filled shoot!

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
Nice, he still has the bike! Am gonna get it this weekend. You still around and wanna ride real ROCKY STEEP DH trails drive a few hours south. I can set you up on the Zerode and a 40% rock filled shoot!
Would be awesome but im even further south, in Phoenix. I'm planning on coming out to the Fontana series this winter tho!