Quantcast

Brandon Semenuk shredding in Utah

Trilliamiano

Monkey
Oct 7, 2007
Boone, NC
Does anyone know what kind of shoulder brace he's wearing in the beginning?

That step up hip into the bowl was dope

Last edited:

leprechaun

Turbo Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
SLC,Ut
That was an awesomely strange vid! The whoops were a crackup!

Dear Troy, thanks for sponsoring Brandon. Please note he was not and does not sport a number plate. Howabout some black moto shorts and a short sleeve jersey for this kid. You even make jeans. Even though he rides fast enough to wear a clown suit it doesn't really fit with this type of riding.

Your friends, the Ridemonkey.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
That was an awesomely strange vid! The whoops were a crackup!

Dear Troy, thanks for sponsoring Brandon. Please note he was not and does not sport a number plate. Howabout some black moto shorts and a short sleeve jersey for this kid. You even make jeans. Even though he rides fast enough to wear a clown suit it doesn't really fit with this type of riding.

Your friends, the Ridemonkey.
Thread rebirth!

For the record, Brandon chooses what to wear, always, we have never told him what he should wear.
He runs our jeans and tees, but also likes to run race kits. Don't see why that is such a problem for you.

P.S.
I just re-signed him to a phat 2 yr deal with Troy Lee Designs.

Last edited:

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Thread rebirth!

For the record, Brandon chooses what to wear, always, we have never told him what he should wear.
He runs our jeans and tees, but also likes to run race kits. Don't see why that is such a problem for you.

P.S.
I just re-signed him to a phat 2 yr deal with Troy Lee Designs.
The stretchy jeans are the best things since sliced bread. Ps: I need new ones.

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
Boy, I miss this place. One good thing came out of the diablo thread- getting me back in here....... well good for me, maybe for you guys not so much.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Interesting vid. I thought those whoops were kinda weird to have out in the middle of nowhere. reminded me of riding down steps.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I think my wife has some maternity pants she's done with if any of you larger guys want to get in on the stretchy jean thing.
funny you should say that, a very close friend of mine was quoted saying the following:

'Once you get to a particular size they are no longer 'skinny' jeans, they are called 'tight'

very wise man I tell ya.

DexterSamuel

Chimp
Jan 20, 2012
I just tried the link and it still works?
Thanks for your reply! Now its working for me. This is really stunning video, biggest whoops and bicycle riding is really amazing. I really like his style of riding, love that turn over whip. This video shows me that Utah's the best for mountain bicycle riding.