Quantcast

"Breaking Bad" Thread

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Bumpage....never saw so much as a clip of this show. Sunday the girl and I were laying low at home when she suggested we check Netflix for a show to watch. We decided on Breaking Bad based on the things we've heard about it.....and holy ****, do I almost regret waiting until now to see it. At least I can watch it nonstop and not have to deal with waiting for the next episode. I think we watched the first 7-8 episodes of the series and I'm hooked. Unfortunately I made a promise that I wouldn't watch it without her. :banghead:

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Bumpage....never saw so much as a clip of this show. Sunday the girl and I were laying low at home when she suggested we check Netflix for a show to watch. We decided on Breaking Bad based on the things we've heard about it.....and holy ****, do I almost regret waiting until now to see it. At least I can watch it nonstop and not have to deal with waiting for the next episode. I think we watched the first 7-8 episodes of the series and I'm hooked. Unfortunately I made a promise that I wouldn't watch it without her. :banghead:
Season 3 on up will blow your mind.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
We did the same thing (waited until this fall to start watching that is). It's SO good....but we both have to be present to watch!

CHepler

Monkey
Sep 5, 2005
Same as everybody else. Can't believe I waited until now to tune in, but the marathon has occupied my weekend. Fell asleep last night around 4 something in the middle of the last one of the day, and have no idea how his car got beat up and why Jesse is on the run. I'm guessing hooker, hamburgers, and a kid on a bike?

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
I've got a breaking bad hangover. No other show even comes close. Maybe that's a good thing?

CHepler

Monkey
Sep 5, 2005
Walt should have killed a lot more people early on.

One of the first being his sister in law. Most unproductive weekend I've had in a while, need more of these.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Bumpage....never saw so much as a clip of this show. Sunday the girl and I were laying low at home when she suggested we check Netflix for a show to watch. We decided on Breaking Bad.
So for my B-Day the GF made me a flippin sweet BB themed card, given how obsessed we have been over the past few weeks. Such an awesome thing for her to do, made my day after I found it on the table this morning after she left for work.

IMAG0489.jpgIMAG0490.jpg

Last edited: