Quantcast

Breaking forks hurts.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Well...yesterday at Keystone in my first practice run for dual slalom, I pretty much dead sailored a stepup, cased it with my front wheel, was sent over the bars, face first into the tranny, then my body scorpioned over my head. :eek: Needless to say I was a bit disoriented afterwards and I"m sure probably got a small concusion or something like that. My friend said he saw the top of my full face make contact with the middle of my back. :eek: But most importantly, my bike is broken. :( Anybody have a singlecrown fork you'd want to give/sell me? (hella cheap of course, like a black or judy or old dj or something)

Atleast it'll make a somewhat cool wall ornament. :p

J

JRB

Glad you are ok. No fork here, but check the hell out of that head tube.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
COmtbiker12 said:
Price, would i be able to make payments to you for the DJ? Also, is it 20mm?
Yeah I bet I could allow that. Its a DJ1 03' but some of the parts on the QR20 are missing. Like the little bolts, but I might have some more, only one problem, I just got to school, so my mom would have to help me, and you could send the payments to me at school.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
BAMF?

I thought it would be fun to style it up rigid. And that's how my hardtail was setup. More than likely I'll be getting a DJ or something now (from Price most likely). I have yet to check the headtube, not quite sure what to expect from that. :p