Quantcast

Breathable Gloves With No Writing On The Palm, What Are The Options?

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I just want a well ventilated glove that fits a chode hand and has no writing on the palms.

TLD made the sphincter on their current gloves a bit tight for my hands, running an XXL feels crap and the writing on the palms gets slippery when it's wet, lots of money for shit gloves is not ideal.

Oh, bonus points for hook and loop straps

Cheers, lads.

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
I just want a well ventilated glove that fits a chode hand and has no writing on the palms.

TLD made the sphincter on their current gloves a bit tight for my hands, running an XXL feels crap and the writing on the palms gets slippery when it's wet, lots of money for shit gloves is not ideal.

Oh, bonus points for hook and loop straps

Cheers, lads.
I really like these. I know, they eat children alive and all that ...

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Not sure if the writing is too close to the palm for you, or if their XL would be a good fit for you, but I like the feel of the Endura Hummvee Lite. Affordable and very comfortable. They are quite minimalistic, so don't expect top durability. Mine started showing some wear rather rapidly, but (IME) they don't self-destruct within a few rides like other gloves I've tried. I guess YMMV for gloves in this price range.

1677848654881.jpeg