Quantcast

Breckinridge in April?

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Would I want to do this? Flights and accommodations are looking not dreadful, but how's the skiiing in mid-April? Worth a trip?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
it's a roll of the dice. spring skiing is typically fun in April, but it could also be a massive late season, or shit early thaw. I'd ski with ya, and if it sucked there would be some fun riding in the lower elevations.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
it's a roll of the dice. spring skiing is typically fun in April, but it could also be a massive late season, or shit early thaw. I'd ski with ya, and if it sucked there would be some fun riding in the lower elevations.
In.

Maybe.

April is, on average, the snowiest month in Colorado. You can get some *great* powder days in April, just make sure to ski the storm before the sun comes out...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Your expertise skiing over rocks at Creek could come in handy if it's a bust for the late season storms :D

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Breck is Epic, so I will not be joining y'all there in April or otherwise

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
have they finished fucking up/improving the road going through there yet....

go down tiger road where the golf course is....imagine all those houses except for about 3 that i still recognise not being there...it was beautiful when i lived back there...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
They've moved down to Frisco. :D
yeah....that is what i meant...

is there a different way to get to breckenridge other than driving through frisco....

i do remember beating the hell out of some girls fathers 4runner....going on some back roads through the mountains and ending up in breckenridge by accident...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
yeah....that is what i meant...

is there a different way to get to breckenridge other than driving through frisco....

i do remember beating the hell out of some girls fathers 4runner....going on some back roads through the mountains and ending up in breckenridge by accident...
Sure - several ways in... but nowadays none is any better than any others. :D