Quantcast

Brendan Fairclough Back Onboard The Monster Energy-Specialized Train!

Oct 20, 2009
<p>Wildomar, California- UK’s star downhill rider Brendan Fairclough has re-signed with Monster Energy / Specialized for the 2010 season.</p><p>
</p><p>
Brendan is coming off his best season to date, where he was on the World Cup podium three separate times and scored his best results at the US Open. Brendan will carry this momentum into the 2010 season with high expectations of himself.</p><p>
</p><p>
Brendan says, “I’m really happy to be back on the Monster Energy / Specialized program, and it’s going to be cool to continue having Sam as a team mate. Monster Energy gives us amazing support, while the guys over at Specialized give me everything I need to perform at the highest level pushing me to train more than ever to perform the best I can. Looking forward to being up on top of the podium with Sam in 2010!"</p><p>
</p><p>
"Brendan is a rare find," says team manger, Sean Heimdal. “It’s not easy finding riders with the combination of Brendan’s talent and personality. He’s got all the ingredients to battle for championships, and I’m confident he’s looking for the right recipe this winter to get on top of the podium in 2010.”</p><p>
</p><p>
In 2010, Brendan and Sam will race the 2010 UCI World Cup Series, US Open, Sea Otter Classic, and select events around the globe. Don’t be shy and stop by the Monster Energy / Specialized Team tent for an autograph, ice cold Monster Energy, or check out the latest bikes from Specialized!</p><p>
</p><p>
We’d like to thank the following companies for their continued support: Monster Energy, Specialized Bicycles, Mad Catz, SRAM, Truvativ, Rock Shox, Avid, SDG, FUNN, Troy Lee Designs, Alligator, Cane Creek, Crank Brothers, DT Swiss, e-thirteen, Five Ten, Maxima, Obtainium, Freestyle, Kicker, KMC.</p>

More...