Quantcast

Brett Favre, the sexting pervert...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
:rofl:

Sorry to go all SteveW with the celeb news, but you guys know how much I hate Favre.

http://deadspin.com/5603701/brett-favre-once-sent-me-cock-shots-not-a-love-story?skyline=true&s=i

The interactions were flirty and strange but she didn't think there wasn't anything that made her too uncomfortable. But then, one night, Sterger received a picture on her phone which was so shocking that she just tossed it across the room. It was his ****. Brett Favre's ****. And it happened multiple times. In fact, Sterger claims that, in one of the photos Favre allegedly sent her, he's masturbating — while wearing a pair of Crocs. In another photo, Favre is holding his penis while wearing the wristwatch he wore during his first teary-eyed retirement press conference. You know, this one:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

CROCS!

The national press has now picked this up too.

Bizarre allegations against Favre could complicate his decision

Posted by Mike Florio on August 4, 2010 2:27 PM ET

On Monday, Vikings players began to receive text messages from quarterback Brett Favre regarding his intent to retire.

As it turns out, the messages they received could have been a lot worse.

The folks at Deadspin report that Jenn Sterger, who worked in 2008 as an in-house sideline reporter for the Jets and who currently is a member of the cast of The Daily Line on Versus, claims that she received text messages from a certain Brett Lorenzo Favre featuring pictures of, um, Little Lorenzo.

It's not the first time we've heard a story like this, thanks to Sean Salisbury. But Salisbury was largely irrelevant at the time. As to Favre, this disclosure possibly could influence his decision regarding whether or not he'll play in 2010.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/08/04/bizarre-allegations-against-favre-could-complicate-his-decision/

:weee:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I'm confused. They make Crocs for grown men? I thought only European school children wore those.

If he is indeed sporting the gardening footwear of European school children, while buffing flipper, and taking pics of it and sending it to chicks that work in sports media....well....bless his heart. That takes courage.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The thing is.... Why would you take a picture of your junk and when would it occur to you to send it to someone?? Hi, Hello, Brett here. I sent you a picture of my junk. Hope you don't mind. Isn't it wonderful? See you soon... Love Brett

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Well crocs are supposed to be no slip....wouldn't want to slip in his man chowder.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Well crocs are supposed to be no slip....wouldn't want to slip in his man chowder.
So you're saying the gardening footwear of European school children are perfect for wearing to peep shows? Good to know.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
The thing is.... Why would you take a picture of your junk and when would it occur to you to send it to someone?? Hi, Hello, Brett here. I sent you a picture of my junk. Hope you don't mind. Isn't it wonderful? See you soon... Love Brett
his teenaged son probably did it.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
If he is indeed sporting the gardening footwear of European school children, while buffing flipper, and taking pics of it and sending it to chicks that work in sports media....well....bless his heart. That takes courage.
...and admirable coordination.

A lot of professional kitchen workers, chefs, line cooks, etc. wear them.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I like to spank in my crocs. I know at that point that I am the ONLY one who is gonna **** me.